Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I am really excited because I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy today for What I Wore Wednesday!  I have been wanting to link up for weeks, but Wednesday always seems to creep up on me and I forget! Click here to see what What I Wore Wednesday is all about!  Basically it is a way to motivate us gals to dress cute and stylish instead of staying in our yoga pants and sweats all day!  Just because I am a mom doesn't mean I have to dress drab! By documenting what I wear and posting for this series I am guaranteed a couple days of cute stylish mama status, right?!  What fun!  Here are some of my looks from the week.
I wore this outfit to church on Sunday!  I love me a maxi dress.  Soo comfy! And I love an excuse to wear a denim jacket:)

I wore this outfit when I went out to dinner with my mum and sisters.  Loving that the weather is getting chilly enough for my colored skinnies!



 Ok I LOVE this outfit!  I have been recycling it all summer!  I had to get one last wear out of it before the Fall arrives!  Doesn't it just scream summer style?

I had such fun linking up with The Pleated Poppy today! You should check out her sweet blog and fabulous shop! Click here:)


Also, I have perfected my summer salad! Head of to Paladino Picks to check it out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment