Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ocean Park Pics!

Our family week at the beach was wonderful!  We headed out to Ocean Park everyday except Thursday! Joey and I both  needed a day off to rejuvenate.  For the most part the weather cooperated and we had lots of visitors everyday.  I can't believe another year has come and gone.  It is such a fabulous way to end the summer.  Here is our week in pictures.
If you missed my first round of pictures, click here!
This was Joey trying to escape the beach.  For some reason, he was obsessed with walking up this little path.  Luckily, I had my brothers around to chase him for me.
Playing with Uncle Patch!  Another plus to having younger brothers:)

Look at his little gut!

Sizing up crazy Uncle Louie. Can you tell he loves his uncles??

Chillin with a coffee. It was empty, people, relax!

Playing with Soph!

With Big Chris,  everybody loves baby Joey.

Surfing on the chair

Lounging. Ahh camp life:)

Now here's an interesting chair.

Joey loves coffee cups. Can you tell??
I made BBQ chicken nachos. They were a big hit. 


I love evening time at the beach!

Some pretty ladies


Off to the ice cream shop! Look at this crew:)


Playing with daddy on our last day.

Loving the view from my beach chair:)

Cookies with Sophia.  This was the day that his mom forgot his bathing suit.  In my defense, we came right from church and I forgot to pack it! Luckily I had this outfit in my bag from the day before.  I can't remember everything!
Joey loves the little girls

I love this kid!

We had such a fabulous week!
The Paladino Family
Ocean Park 2013

Be sure to pop over to Paladino Picks!
My first book recommendation of the new school year is up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment