Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cape Cod, Here we come!

Before I was even born, my family has been going to the Irish Village in Cape Cod for vacation.  When I say my family, I mean the WHOLE gang of us--mom, dad, brothers, sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, boyfriends, girlfriends, best friends.  There is close to about 40 people in my family that have been there at a time.  No matter what age I have been, it has been an ABSOLUTE blast!  We go to breakfast every morning, lounge by the pool (when we were little all us kids were OBSESSED with the indoor pool, there is just something so cool about swimming inside when you are a kid! I'd much rather work on my tan these days:)), shop, mini golf, buy our annual Cape Cod sweatshirt and eat lots of yummy food!  At night, the hotel has an Irish Pub with live music.  We dance the night away!  It holds some really awesome memories!!  We are on our way to spend the next four days surrounded by family, food and lots of fun!  Check out the blog next week for an update on our trip:)




Be sure to check out Paladino Picks today, I've linked up with a Style Soiree Party, highlighting the always fabulous Ralph Lauren:)

No comments:

Post a Comment