Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

We had a straight up cray cray weekend! At 3:00 on Friday afternoon, Andrew started his second and last week of vacation for the summer! We ordered pizza and celebrated:)

We then took this little munchkin outside to play. He loves pushing this wagon up and down the street. He's a little speed demon. 

This is Joey Saturday morning impatiently waiting for his waffle to pop out of the toaster! Please ignore his mitched matched pjs! 

It was such a beautiful morning Andrew and I decided to head to the Old Port for coffee and breakfast! Here's Joe playing with a handheld Nintendo device he stole from my little brother. And so it starts!

It's Saturday, it's sunny and I am drinking  my favorite coffee with my boys! Life is good:)

What a lucky gal:)

Seriously BEST breakfast sandwich I have ever had, every darn time!! Love! Port Bean on Commercial St. So yummy!

How gorg is this view?! I seriously love living in Maine!

Fam pic, Joey wasn't having it!!

Andrew and I had another wedding on Saturday afternoon of his college roomie.

Here's the adorable couple! She looked stunning!

St. Joe's crew back in action

We sat at the 18th hole! Love how sweet this centerpiece idea was!

Sitting with the cutie preggo lady!! Her due date was that day! Bless her little heart! 

Andrew actually made a normal face for a pic, I was psyched!

Cheers!

Me and the tiny little beautiful bride!

Cake! My favorite!

While we were at the wedding I got a call from my mom. Joey was in the emergency room with a dislocated elbow! They popped it back in place and he was fine but we scooted right over! They showed us how to pop it back in if it happens again. I will NEVER be doing that. Makes me shudder just thinking about it!

Here's the little patient playing with a box of tissues! Definitely won't be this little monster's last visit to the ER I am sure. 

He survived!! And I gave him a nice bath when he got home...

...and a nice cold glass of milk. We even let him watch a little Bubble Guppies before we put him to bed! 

He woke up the next morning being his normal crazy little self. Making messes...

...and climbing on tables! See another trip to the ER is definitely in our future!

My mom bought him a new chair and he was content to sit and flip through the channels:) what a little character!! He also got another present from my Auntie. It is an unwritten rule in my family that when a child has to visit the emergency room, they get a present! Yes, Joey is still in his pjs! It was such a lazy, gloomy day.  He stayed in them all day until 5:00 when we went to mass. We woke up late in the morning and then I had to work all day so we ended up going to church on Sunday evening.  

Then we ended the night with a yummy dinner!! Click here for the recipe:) Aren't we classy eating off paper plates?? A mama's gotta do...

Another crazy weekend in the books:)

No comments:

Post a Comment