Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Because some days you just...

need to get a coffee with your sister!!


I picked up my Annie yesterday morning and we headed to the Old Port.  First stop Bam Bam Bakery. Everything in this bakery is gluten free!  My sister has a gluten intolerance, poor thing!  And the thought of a gluten free bakery repulsed me!  But ya know what? It wasn't half bad!  I got a zuchinni walnut muffin, yum.  Next stop, my favorite little Old Port coffee place, Port Bean.  They happen to have THE BEST Coffee by Design flavor, Jazzy Java, ahh sweet euphoria!  Then we strolled down Commercial Street.  Aren't we cute? The only thing missing was our other sister.  BOO, we missed ya Moz!

Looking for a good book to take to the beach this week?? Check out Paladino Picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment