Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The simple things

I love enjoying the simple things in my life:
-my first cup of coffee in the morning
-Joey patiently impatiently waiting by the toaster for his waffle to pop up
-nap time, I love the kid, but oh sweet relief:)
-taking walks at bug light
-iced cold water after a long run
-sister nights
-my everyday lunch (peanut butter and jelly sandwich, pretzels and an apple)
-sipping a seltzer water
-Joey's laugh
-sandy feet and slightly crispy skin after a day at the beach
-evening cribbage tournaments with the hubs
-DVR
-Sunday morning mass with my sweet boys
-falling into my cozy bed after a long day
Happiness comes from appreciating the little things in life!

Did you read yesterday's post? You should! It's all about the hubs:) Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment