Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up



We had a busy little weekend as Andrew and I had a wedding on Saturday.  Tis the season for weddings! We have another next weekend:)  Goood thing I have a hubby that loves to dance as much as I do.  We love a good wedding:)
We woke up Saturday morning to this 16 month old little boo bear!  He is getting so big, he's like a little boy now!

Andrew and I all gussied up for the wedding:) We clean up nicely, wouldn't you say?? 

Here's my friend,  Laura, walking down the aisle with her dad (whom I taught with at Holy Cross!)  I have known Laura since we were little kids going to Holy Cross.  She is such a dear friend and she made the most beautiful bride!!


Mr. & Mrs. Tyson!

The beautiful venue

Our table companions.  What a good looking couple!

Well if it isn't another good looking couple;)

My pretty place setting! And YES our wedding favors were one of Bill's whoopie pies!! I was beyond excited.  And yes I hid my from view in fear somebody might try to steal it!!

I heart me some flowers.  Really digging this arrangement.

Really like the swanky look of my placecard!

Uh oh Andrew is running out of ammunition.  He needs food and dancing ASAP!

I just thought this made for a pretty picture:)

Father/Daughter dance!  Gets me everytime.  I love dads!

Ok, now it's time for us to get our dance on!



We had such a fun evening out, but I was really happy to wake up to this little pint size perfection:)

I had to work from 11-3! Andrew and Joey dropped me at work so I wouldn't have to find a parking spot. My boss refers to this luxury as "princess parking". This is Joey giving me the cutest look on the way!


Andrew's good buddy from New Hampshire came over for dinner and we had a grilling feast!! Buffalo chicken, steak tips, burgers, dogs, baked potatoes and beans! And I made some triple chocolate brownies for dessert! De-lish I tell you!


Our feast of feasts

We love Dave:)


Here's Joey visiting with Uncle Dave!


Here's me loving on my baby love. Another weekend has come and gone! Happiness:)


Beach Book Bonanza is in full force today at Paladino Picks!

2 comments:

  1. I love following your blog and the pics of Joey! Can't wait to get him and Sammy together. You looked beautiful for Laura's wedding! What a gorg bride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cait!! So happy you read the blog! Really looking forward to all our play dates!! So soon:)

      Delete