Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My brush with fame, kinda

I started blogging back in January, and what started as a blog about my book recommendations has evolved into so much more! I am having a blast with this whole blogging thing and hoping I become even better. As well as writing my blog, I have also become quite the blog reader. I read quite a few different blogs but I have two favorites! Shay over at Mix ad Match Mama(obviously!) and her sweet from Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me to! This is where my really exciting story comes in to play. Two really exciting things have happened to be within the last week!

Exciting thing #1: I want to preface by saying you need, NEED to start reading Pinterest Told Me To! It is fabulous! Sheaffer takes inspirations from Pinterest and recreates outfits using her own closet. Plus she is freakin hilarious! She also finds the most amazing pieces that she demands suggests you get for your wardrobe! She's sassy and right on with her suggestions! Anyways, back to the exciting part! Many of the bloggers I follow have giveaways. It's super easy to enter and I do, every time! Well last week I found out that I won Sheaffer's Sugar Love giveaway!! A $50 gift card to the Sugar Love boutique! So exciting right?! The Sugar Love boutique is a family run business that has the most adorable pieces.  Click here to check out their site!  I think I am going to go with this fabulous cardigan.  So versatile right?  Being a blogger sure does pay off:)

Exciting thing #2: We all know my obsession with Mix and Match Mama. Besides being a fabulous blogger and an adorable mother she is also Sean The Bachelor's sister!!  I make one of her recipes at least once a week! And I am an avid follower of both her blogs. And I may, just may, lurk her on Instagram. Come on, we all lurk people on Instagram and Facebook. Oh, you don't?? Yah me either.  Anyways! On Monday I linked up to the Get Pin-spired series that Shay and Shaeffer host on the first of the month. Didn't catch my post? Click here! And guess what?! Are you ready??? Mix and Match Mama commented on my post!! That practically makes us besties, right? So that was my exciting brush with fame... kinda:)



So those are the two exciting things that happened to me. Ahh, the life of a blogger:)

Head over to Paladino Picks for my 4th of July picks!

Joey wants to say hi.  He's playing with some milk jugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment