Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cape cod Day 3

On Day 3 we finally ventured to the Irish Village to have breakfast in the pub!  I love me an Irish Village breakfast!  I got the French Toast and it was pure heaven:)  Andrew got a bagel sandwich and home fries that he said were delish too!  Joey got pancakes.  But what Joey liked even more than his food were the crayons they gave him to play with at the table!  He was a crayon first timer and he loved them!  After breakfast, we headed back to put Joe for a nap and then all the girls went shopping!  First stop: The sweatshirt store of course!  It is not a trip to Cape Cod without a new Cape Cod sweatshirt!!  I got an adorable yellow crew.   I also got Andrew and me a new deck of Cape Cod playing cards for our cribbage games.  We then headed to this fabulous little jewelry shop where I bought a sideways cross necklace (totally in right now btw!)  I have no pictures to show of my purchases, but if you look close at my pub pictures, I am wearing my new necklace!



Then it was time to hit the pool for the afternoon!  Here's Joey all ready to make some waves:)


Mama and Joey matchy matchy in our blue and stripes



Lounging in the pool!  Saturday was the first day it was finally sunny!

Scootched in a pic with Moira and Maria!  

We stayed at the pool all afternoon.  At one point Andrew's mom came to get Joey because he was super cranky and needed a nap!  That night we had dinner with Andrew's family!  Nana Shea made some scrumptious potato salad and cole slaw!! And we had hot dogs.  After we put Joey to bed and played some card games, we headed back to the pub for Andy Cooney round 2:)

Luke and I!  Can't believe my little Lukey is going to high school!  Isn't he a little stud muffin??

My mom and dad:) Aren't they adorable?!

Moira and Annie busting some moves!

My favorite little dance partner, Sads!

Patrick looking like an Irish fool!

Sisters!! If my brothers are smart enough to keep these two gems:)

A little silliness

My mom's two bookends--oldest and youngest:)

Love this guy<3

Hmm, Andrew let the little gals doll him up

And then Dan was their next victim

This is Jake dancing with some old lady he picked up on the dance floor!  This is not the first random person Jake got to dance with him on this trip!


If you think Andrew and me have lost some of our "fun factor" now that we are parents, these pictures beg to differ.  






We still know how to cut a rug!  OK that expression totally makes me an old lady, therefore invalidating my previous statement!  I assure you I am completely sober in all these pictures!  A girl can have fun without drinking:)  My husband on the other hand...may have had a few adult beverages;)

It never ceases to amaze me how much fun my family has at the pub!  It was another entertaining year of Andy Cooney!! The Coonatics were back in action!  Rumor has it...he may be playing at my cousin's wedding next summer!  

Missed my recap of Day 1?? Click here
Day 2? Click here.


Today is Andrew and I's Wedding Anniversary!! Click here to see my top picture picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment