Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Monday, July 8, 2013

Fun Friday

 

This summer my family has instituted a new family gathering that we affectionately refer to as Fun Friday!  Every Friday night we go over to my Aunt and Uncle's for a family dinner.  We have tons of food and hang out.  We are one of those families that hangs out A LOT.  I basically grew up with all my cousins and we are all really close.  At the kick off to summer Fun Friday we did a BBQ, but the following couple of weeks have been super rainy so we have ordered in pizza.  And we have lots of apps and yummy desserts.  This past Friday was not only finally nice, it was also REALLY hot! No one felt like cooking so we did make your own Italians and had lots of different chips, dips, veggies and fruit.  We got desserts from Two Fat Cats (heavenly!) and I made a chocolate chip bundt cake compliments of Mix and Match Mama!  My aunt and Uncle have a pool and I literally floated around for an hour! It was a scorcher.  As always I took some pics:)

 
Loving floating around with daddy

Thank goodness for the pool!

Yummy food:)
 
I actually got my very picky eater to have a few bites of watermelon
But then he topped it off with mommy's cake, of course:)

No comments:

Post a Comment