Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bug Light

I love, love, love Bug Light!  I go at least once a week to walk.  It is so beautiful there, and it is one of those places that seriously makes you feel so happy to live in Maine.  On Sunday, Andrew and I got coffee and bagels at Scratch (yum!) and went to sit at Bug Light and let Joe run around.  He loves to play with the rocks.  It occupies him for minutes!  Just enough time to gobble down our bagels.  I, sadly, didn't discover Bug Light until after I got married and lived on that side of the city.  I wish I had known about it before because I think it would have been fabulous to do our wedding pictures there! Darn, my only wedding day regret!   What a beautiful morning:)

Look at this view! Seriously?!



My sweet little family! LOVE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment