Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Morning at Fort Williams

I had to work yesterday, so I wanted to do something fun in the morning. We left early and headed to the Cookie Jar for coffee and donuts and brought them to Fort Williams. We ate, we sipped and we walked around. It was the perfect morning:)

Joe on the way there!

Eating his donut with daddy!

View from our parking spot. No big deal:)

We saw this boat out lobstering!

What a view:)

My turn!

A day like this always makes me feel so fortunate to live in Maine:) How breathtaking is this view?!

A lighthouse way off in the distance! I thought it looked incredibly cool surrounded by fog. 

Joey was tuckered right out! Fell asleep on the ride home. 

Check out Beach Book Bonanza for my guest blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment