Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Goodbye Cape Cod!


As much fun as we had on our trip, we were SO ready to get home.  We woke up and packed up the car and headed to the Irish Village for breakfast before we left! 




Joe is getting a little antsy!


Then his Aunt Casey gave him this stylish hat she bought him, so he obviously wanted to model it for us!


Look how zoned out he is in this picture!


We headed out and before we even hit the highway this was Joe!


He slept two hours! YESS.  And when he woke up he was all smiles.  Sweet boy:)


Then I played the entertaining game.  We started off with Mum's bracelet.  That lasted several minutes:)


Then he thought he'd dive into a chapter book.  Boy after my own heart!  This mama has taught him well:)



We arrived home in 3 hours and 15 minutes!! We unpacked the whole car, did three loads of laundry, went to the 5:00 mass and stopped and got a pizza for dinner! Let's just say we were exhausted by the time we got Joe to bed.  Andrew and I ended the weekend watching our taped episode of the newest Royal Pains and were in bed by 9:30! Another year of Cape Cod is done, and every year I am so thankful for my wonderfully fun family, keeping the tradition alive, and having everyone safely home in one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment