Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Friday, July 19, 2013

New Name!

So when I started the family blog it took me a sweet forever to come up with a name.  Even when I did I wasn't completely sold on it!  Although it is 100% completely true it just didn't flow to me.  Well, I have discovered the perfect name!  It came to me after my Wedded Bliss post.  You know I love me an alliteration and I can't believe this didn't come to me sooner, but from here on out A Blessed Little Family will be affectionately known as Blissfully Blessed! Perfect right?? I mean it just doesn't seem right to NOT have an alliteration, what with me being an alliteration connoisseur and all! This pairs so well with Paladino Picks! LOVE it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment