Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Friday, August 30, 2013

Get Pinspired!

I am super excited today for two reasons!

Reason #1: September is in two days!! For me, September marks the arrival of Fall!! I don't care what the calendar says, it's officially Fall on 9/1! Maine has an absolutely beautiful summer, but Fall takes the cake! The cool, brisk days are absolute perfection:) I am not gonna lie, I have had a pumpkin spice coffee every day this week! It is heaven in a cup, I tell ya! Be sure to check back next Friday for my Fall edition of Friday Favorites!! And in honor of Fall check out Paladino Picks today, I've combined my two favorite Fall foods--pumpkin and chili! It's a soul-warming bowl of yummy goodness:)

Reason #2: Today is Get Pinspired!! I am once again linking up with Shay, Sheaffer and Mel for a little Pinterest inspiration!! Be sure to check out their fabulous looks today too!



Click here for Shay at Mix and Match Mama
Here for  Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To
Here for Mel at The Larson Lingo

I seriously look forward to this monthly link up, it's such a blast! 

Here are my looks this month!

I thought this was a good transition look from summer to Fall!  You know I love a scarf:) 


Another great summer to Fall look.  Notice I am rockin another scarf?? Tis the season:) Throw on a cute pair of flats and a denim jacket and you are good to go for a brisk Fall day! Fabulous, right?


I adore hot pink and black!  If you pair it the right way, it looks so classy.  This is a great "off to work" kind of outfit:)


Be sure to check back on Monday for my beach vacation recap!  We are having a wonderful week at Ocean Park with the fam, it is the perfect way to end the summer and celebrate the arrival of Fall!

I mean look at these temps, people! Perfection, right?!




Have a blessed weekend:)


6 comments:

  1. Love this post & I especially love your boots in the first picture! Where'd you get them?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at Target a couple years ago for $25!! I love them too, super comfy!

      Delete
  2. Love how you styled everything! And I am DYING over your temps!!! We have been 90+ all week with an outdoor wedding this weekend! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Katie!!! You really nailed all if your looks! The black and pink is my fav!!! Thanks for linking up.
    Xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these - the pink and black looks awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, I LOVE the 3rd outfit. So much. It makes me want to go buy a pair of pink pants. SO cute! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete