Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Friday, August 23, 2013

Ocean Park here we come!

Every year since I can remember my family has rented a camp or house on the lake or at the beach.  When we were little we ALWAYS rented a camp at Sebago Lake.  I absolutely loved it! It was the best kind of family vacation.  We had a blast!  As we all got a little older my parents decided to start renting a house at the beach.  For a few years we rented a house at Higgins Beach.  But tomorrow we will head to Ocean Park for our 10th summer!!  I am so excited.  It is my favorite week of the whole summer.  My family always get the house the last week of August through Labor Day and it is the perfect way to end the summer:)  And Ocean Park is only 20 minutes from our house so we can easily drive out every day!! We are planning on staying the first Saturday night, but other than that we will take day trips. It will be a lot easier with Joey! 


 
This is my sweet little family from last year!  Can't wait to share pictures of our week this year!
 
Happy Friday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment