Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend was the end of Andrew's vacation.  We woke up Friday morning and it was a rainy, gloomy day! But this little face brightened up it up immediately!
Joey thought he was cute sticking his tongue out at his mother. Ok, he is totally cute sticking his tongue out at his mother:) 

He already has a little sass! Sheesh


All smiles at breakfast! How stinkin' cute! He seriously warms my heart!


Since it was rainy, we decided to do some shopping! Andrew made out like a bandit with some new work threads!

And I found these darling little sweaters! There were on clearance for $5! Score!


The day turned out nice so we headed over to my Aunt and Uncle's for our Fun Friday BBQ!

I made this Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter bundt cake for dessert!

Joey hung out with Aunt Mozzy all night! Break for this mama!


Saturday we woke up to Mr. No Manners with his feet on the table. And, yes, he is eating a piece of my cake for breakfast. Don't judge!


We did some grocery shopping and made a visit to Home Depot. Joey loved it! Like father like son!



This is what our Saturday afternoon looked like...

The mama

Dad doing handy stuff 


And Joey pushing his wagon

Climbing in his wagon

Chillin in his wagon


Our yummy and healthy Saturday night dinner! And get this?! Joey ate ten bites of salmon! I repeat, Joey ate salmon!! If you know my picky eater at all, you know this is HUGE!

Off to Sunday morning mass!!

I worked at noon, so we got coffee and strolled around the Old Port before my shift. Forgot to take pics:(

We ended the weekend when Jake and Maria came over for dinner! Again, forgot pics! Boo I was Sunday slacking!!  I made a yummy lasagna and Andrew made baked sausage and peppers.  I will be blogging about my lasagna recipe later in the week!

Happy Monday y'all!

Pop on over to Paladino Picks for my link up to Back to School Fashion Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment