Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy First Day of School!!

The first day of school is nostalgic for me. As both a student and a teacher I anxiously awaited the first day of school!! Happy first day students and teachers!! I send all my teacher friends a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils via my blog:)

Last week I started linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. Since I have been at the beach all week I have been wearing a bathing suit all week! So, in honor of the first day of school I am linking you up to my back to school fashion must haves!! Click here!

May you all have a happy and blessed school year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment