Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

25 things you may not know about the Paladinos

I love the segment in US Weekly 25 thing you don't know about me.  I thought I'd do my own take on it:)

1. Joey is an awful eater!! He has been perfect in all other aspects, so we all have something we have to deal with I suppose.  His main staples are blueberry waffles, bananas, toast and yogurt.  I'm hoping as he gets older his palette will diversify!

2. Joey and I have started every Monday morning since mid May with a nice long run! Lucky for us Mondays have been mostly sunny!  It's a great way to start a new week.

3. I try to do something active every day. If I it's not a run, it's a long walk or as simple as lifting some weights in the living room while watching General Hospital.

4.. I watch General Hospital everyday.  Don't judge.

5. Andrew and I have watched the complete seasons of Lost, The Office, How I  Met Your Mother, and Friday Night Lights.  We currently watch Royal Pains every Wednesday!

6. Joey's new favorite world is No.  He shouts, "No, no, no! when we do something he doesn't want to do. 

7. I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich almost every day.

8. Joey still sleeps in a sleepsack.  I realize he is probably too old, but he moves around so much when he sleeps that he would never keep on a blanket.  And how can you sleep without something covering you?! Plus, I think it has prevented him from trying to climb out!
9. Andrew and I went to Hilton Head on our honeymoon.  It was fabulous. It was the longest vacation I ever went on.  The flight home was a nightmare.
10.  I have a major fear of flying! When I see a plane in the sky even if I am not on it, I get anxious.
11. I ran a half marathon the month before I got married.  I crossed the finished line and thought, "How do people keep doing that for another 13.1 miles?! Needless to say, I am so happy I did it, but I will never be doing it again:)
12. Joseph Costigan is named for both of our grandfathers. Joseph is Andrew's grandfather and Costigan is my grandfather's last name.
13. Andrew is 2 years and 21 days younger than this cougar;)
14. I LOVE bagels.  When I was pregnant I "craved" bagels.  But really it was just my excuse to eat them:)
15. Andrew's all time favorite dessert is Hannaford Cinnamon Buns with the white frosting. I know, he's weird, right?!
16. Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin! Love me anything pumpkin:)
17. This is my eighth summer working at Maxwell's.

18. I have already read 14 books this summer. I'm not sure Andrew has read 14 books in his life;)

19. My dream vacation is Nantucket! I would really love to go to Ireland, but Nantucket would require no plane so that sounds ideal to me;)

20. We eat pizza at least once a week.  Joe loves pizza, of course, anything in the carb family.

21. The only music Andrew and I agree on is Irish music.  Although I have gotten him to listen to some country!

22. We play cribbage most nights.

23. We are a formidable force at Taboo.

24. Joey is obsessed with remote controls and cell phones.  He is a baby of the 21st century!

25. I have a bundt cake baking obsession.  Both Andrew and Joey benefit from this obsession:)

No comments:

Post a Comment