Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend at Ocean Park!

On Saturday night we loaded up the car, got Joey all ready for bed and headed down to Ocean Park!!


We arrived just in time for Bill's pizza! We let Joe explore the camp a bit before we put him to bed. 


Then some of my fam walked down to the Ice Cream Parlor and my mom brought me back a pumpkin ice cream!!

It was delish!

Cuddling up with my siblings! Then we decided to have a Taboo tournament. Some of my cousins joined us as well. It was a riot!



My partner was Pat. Bless his little heart! Let's just say we didn't win, but he definitely got better as the game progressed! I look super sisterly in this picture, like am I giving a lecture or something!?


Luke and my cousin, Michelle, looking super intense. 

Andrew and little Grace

And there's Annie! She couldn't miss an opportunity to a photo op:)


The next morning Joey woke up at 5:40 and I tried I get him to cuddle with me. Unsuccessfully. I am in the back but you can't seem me! Joe is totally unimpressed.

 Andrew and I decided to walk to the market and get a coffee so Joey wouldn't wake up the whole house. But of course it didn't open until 7:00. 

So we walked down to the beach! This is the scene at 6:30. Just beautiful. It was so quiet and chilly and absolutely wonderful at this time.


We made the BIG mistake of letting Joey walk to the market by himself. It was not our smartest parent making decision. But then I got a pumpkin spice coffee and all was right in the world:)


Then my mom and dad took Joey for a long walk and Andrew and I went and had breakfast and sat on the beach with a coffee.  It was nice to be kid free for just an hour.
Here's another beautiful view.


Here's Joey being a cool dude. 


Playing with his Uncle Patch whom he absolutely adores!

Loving mum's coffee cup. It's the little things. 

Then he played on the beach all morning!!

This is what the mama did when he finally took a nice, long afternoon nap! 

Then it was more beach time!

Then he wanted to play bocce ball with the big boys! How adorbs is this?!

Loving on the ladies:)

Worked up quite the appetite and inhaled some watermelon!!

It was such a great day!

This is where Joey wanted Woodsy to chill on the way home:)

More pictures to come as the week continues!!

Today is the last day of Beach Book Bonanza!! Click here to check it out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment