Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend pics

I had to work 12-4 both days this weekend so we had a pretty chill weekend!! As you can see Joey started Saturday morning being a lazy bones!!

 Sprawled out on the floor.

Cuddling up on the couch!

This smarty pants knows what's up!! Got his hands on Dad's wallet!

I had my fam over for a BBQ on Saturday night. Joey LOVES his Uncle Pat!! He just kept grabbing his shirt and pulling him around to play. 

Cuddling up on his lap! Pat's so good with him:)

And some of Pat's silliness wore off on Joey!

We had a bonfire in our pit and made s'mores! Perfect night for it!

Sunday morning dancing!

Love this sweet face:)

We went to Mister Bagel after church! Yum:) 

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment