Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

On the Links!

I started golfing about seven years ago on a whim and loved it! I mean, really, what's not to love?? Exercising in cute clothes, snazzy shoes and a spiffy glove? I'm in!  I met Andrew and he loved golfing too!  He goes way more often then I do, but it's definitely something that I love to do with him.  I hadn't golfed in almost two years!  Last week, Andrew was on vacation so we went to New Hampshire for the night to visit his family.  While they watched Joey, we were able to get in 9 holes!
You can't really tell but this was a fabulous pink golf ball I bought to use on the course.  Proceeds benefited Breast Cancer Awareness so that was an added bonus!

spiffy glove/snazzy shoes

Some geese planted themselves on my tee box. Shoo!

Trying to look the part.

These darn geese were clearly obsessed with me! 
Hottie with a golf club!;)

There's me! My form needs a little work:)

No comments:

Post a Comment