Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My day with Joey

We started our day with a walk at Bug Light!! Not before stopping for a nice big coffee from the Cookie Jar for mum:) I will never get used to this view!


I have been trying to transition Joey from two naps to one! Granted there are still some days that he definitely needs two so I go with it! Yesterday he did not take a morning nap, so he was ready for a nap by noon! He slept until 3:15! He was very stoic after waking up from his nap. 

See what I mean?? This was after having a post nap yogurt!

He was super cuddly!! This never happens, I took full advantage:)

I needed cuddle time documentation!

Sweet little face 

Oh just playing with our shoes 

He was very unimpressed with my delayed reaction to his need for cheese!

Now he's happy

Love how he's sitting!

I took this picture of Joey peeking out from behind my back. He likes to "hide" behind me, then poke his face around my shoulder. He is adorable!!

I'm so lucky to spend my days with this little nugget:) Can't thank the hubby enough for this incredible gig!

No comments:

Post a Comment