Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Beachin it

I don't know about you but Joey and I are trying to soak up as much beach time as we can before summer is over! Don't get me wrong I am beyond excited for the arrival of Fall!! But I know I will miss these days at the beach in those long winter months! Yesterday we went to Willard and it was lovely. Yes, lovely is the only word that comes to mind. It was high tide so I planted my chair right by the water and Joey just played and played. My cousin, Molly, met us there and I got to catch up with her! Willard is such an underrated beach. I choose a spot the farthest away from the playground and snack shack and it's quiet and less crowded! The best part of Willard? You do not have to pay to park! Joey lasted about an hour and a half and then it was clear he needed a nap! But we had a splendid morning:)



This kid was content to munch down some cheese puffs!

Staring off into the distance

Soaking it all in:)

No comments:

Post a Comment