Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

iPhone Joey

Here are some sweet pics of Joey from my iPhone! As you can imagine my iPhone is full of them:)
But seriously, that face!?


 After a morning nap, the kid did NOT want to get out of this crib.

He must have been too cozy:)
 
 
Climbing on the coffee table...

...for prime TV watching:)

Helping Mum clean the closet on a rainy day
 
But really he did more messing than cleaning:)

Love my sweet boy!! Little chunk monster in this pic

He really wanted to help unload the dishes!  We shall see how he feels about this task in a couple years:)

Playing with this sweet ride at our play date!  He loved opening and shutting the door, ahh the joys of a toddler:)
 
 
Be sure to check out the latest installment of Beach Book Bonanza by clicking here!  It's a goodie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment