Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Day in the Life of Joey and the Mama

I thought it would be fun to do a day in the life of Joey and me. This is the day we had yesterday. 

Me not wanting to get up! I'm too cozy:)

Andrew's alarm goes off at 6:00 every weekday. Joey has been sleeping until about 6:15-6:30ish so I get up right away to get things going! I made a pot of coffee, started breakfast, and made Andrew's lunch! I started my day off with a nice big cup of coffee! Ahh love:)

Andrew usually likes to get Joey in the mornings so when he got down stairs I had his milk and waffle waiting for him!

He watches an episode of Bubble Guppies right when he wakes up and yesterday he crawled into my lap to cuddle!! This never happens, people! I took full advantage and stick a pic:)

Don't know why I am making such an awkward face!

After I enjoyed my coffee and Joey finished watching his show, he played for a bit while I got us ready for our morning run!
Joey wanted to wear Andrew's sneakers and I couldn't resist taking a pic, too cute right?? We headed out for our 3 mile loop!

Then we stopped at a nearby playground to play for a bit!






Joey had a blast and was ready for a morning nap when we got home!! While he napped I did some cleaning and packed us up for the beach. We stopped to get my little brothers on the way and some lunch! Pizza for the boys, a yummy Mister Bagel bagel for the mama!



It was a beautiful day!



Joey loves his uncles!! When I dropped them back home later he bawled his eyes out!!


After the beach we stopped for ice cream!!

The boys

I got blueberry cheesecake frozen yogurt, de-lish!

When we got home I put Joey right up for a nap and he slept for about 2 hours!  I was able to shower, clean the kitchen and get some laundry done!

Last night was sister night! I get really excited on sister night, because I LOVE when my sisters come over:)  Casey joined us as well.  We had pasta and Andrew's homemade sauce.  
This was Joey while we ate dinner! Made himself comfy on the rocker. And yes, he is eating cinnamon toast for dinner.

On sister night, I always clean the kitchen while Andrew gets Joey ready for bed then Joey was in bed by 7:00!
Gotta make sure we brush our teeth! Mom's bestie is a dentist!

 Annie painted my nails.  Loving the color! So pretty:)

We watched an episode of Friday Night Lights before they headed out!

I went to bed shortly after.  I was tuckered right out! 

What a fabulous and busy day!

Head over to Paladino Picks today for my teacher wardrobe staples:)

1 comment:

  1. blueberry cheesecake fro-yo is my FAVORITE!!

    ReplyDelete