Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend

This weekend we headed to New Hampshire for a Housewarming Party for one of Andrew's good buddies from home and his girlfriend! We had a great time. Here are some pics.



We were off duty today and enjoying some adult time!

Andrew and his bestie Dave

Getting silly 

Andrew and his high school buds

Dave and me! Dave is a big teddy bear! I love me some Dave:)

Some new friends:)

While we were at the party, Joey was hanging out with Nana, Grandpa and Aunt Melissa. 

On Sunday we had an early breakfast at Black Forest Cafe on our way home.  I had Banana Nutella French Toast.  AMAZING! Then we hit the road and drove home and I had a 12-4 shift at Maxwell's.  I treated myself to a delish smoothie from Maine Squeeze. It's called berry beet. It has all berries, kale, spinach, parsley and beet carrot. It is so good!


We went to the 5:00 mass then Andrew made yummy thanksgiving sandwiches for dinner and we had a chill evening because we were exhausted!!


Here's Joey entertaining himself while we ate dinner!


Check out Paladino Picks today for my Must Have Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment