Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend Wrapup


Happy Fall!!

We woke up Friday morning to Fall like temperatures.  I love it!

We started off our day with First Friday mass.  I started this tradition when I was a teacher.  The Middle School teachers decided to start attending First Friday mass each month and invite the middle school students to join us.  It was amazing the number of students who show up each month! There is about 60 or so students in the middle school and there are times when we have over 40 kids in attendance.  Often times, students in younger grades even attend.  It's such a wonderful tradition that was started and I decided to start going again with Joey!  I want Joey to know the importance of the First Friday devotion.
We then treated ourselves to a donut hole(glaze for Joe and apple for me!) and coffee for the mama!


Joey took a ride on his motorcycle with Woodsy.


Woodsy's poor nose is chewed up and is pretty gross well loved. How big does he look here?! He's no baby anymore, he's all toddler!

Tuckered himself right out.

While Joey was napping I deep cleaned the bathroom and round this hideous spider in the tub! Does anyone else's house have a crazy amount of spiders this year?! HATE them. Killed it! Don't care if it rains.
Hi Mommy!

Look at this face?!
We played outside after nap time until dinner!  It was so beautiful out.
I ordered dinner from Amatoes which is literally 2 minutes from our house and it took me almost a half hour to get there!! I totally forgot about the stupid construction!

I had to work Saturday so we woke up early and went for a long walk and played outside until I had to get ready!


We ordered sandwiches from Jp Thortan's that night and they were delish!! Andrew went out with his friend Saturday night and I cuddled up in the coach to the Devil Wears Prada! It was the perfect evening in:)

I worked 10-4 on Sunday and then was just flat out too tired to take pictures! Highlights of Sunday:
-Joey's jubilant "hello" when I get him up in the morning!
-my delicious breakfast sandwich! I've said it before, I'll say it again--Port Bean has THE BEST bfast sammy ever!!
-sister night!

Have a lovely week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment