Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Things that make me happy

1. Getting Joey up in the morning and having him look up at me and say,
"Hi!"

2. That Joey is being promoted to big brother:) That's right, Joey is getting a little brother or sister in April!

3. Pumpkin galore! Yesterday I had pumpkin waffles, pumpkin coffee, a pumpkin bagel, pumpkin seed tortilla chips and pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Wowzas! That's A LOT of food! Please refer to #2:)

4. I started volunteering in the library at Holy Cross yesterday and I think it's going to be a really fun year! Click here to check out a fun lesson I'll be using in the coming weeks!

5. I love that the feeling of Fall is in the air! Click here for my Fall favorites!

1 comment: