Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Monday, September 16, 2013

Farewell, kinda

I started blogging in April and I absolutely love it! It has changed and expanded and evolved into something different than what I originally thought.  But it has given me a great way to connect with others, share my thoughts and provide me with a wonderful hobby to get my mind going! I have also connected with some fabulous bloggers, too.  However, it is also getting increasingly harder to maintain two blogs!  Often times I don't know which blog to post my thoughts in because it could go either way.  I have decided to go downsize to just one blog.  I will still be  blogging about all the same things--but just in one blog instead of two! I have decided to keep Paladino Picks because it was my original!  I have decided to make it Paladino Picks and Ponderings.  It will still be my picks but also my thoughts! Hope you will continue reading:)  Hop on over today for my Weekend Wrapup!

No comments:

Post a Comment