Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cross Country

Yesterday I started my third season as the XC coach at Holy Cross! I wasn't going to coach this year, but then thought what the heck! Sometimes I feel because I have such a great life, why not be a person for others? I can volunteer my time to help other people! It's my way of giving back, because I am grateful for all I've been given!  And really, it gets Joey and I out of the house and we get a little exercise out of the deal. Yesterday was the first practice and it was a beautiful day for a run! After our run when we were stretching I let Joey out of the stroller and he was enjoying his freedom. 

How cute does he look?! He hopped himself right up in the window ledge and made himself comfy. He was excited about chillin in the school yard of his future school!

No comments:

Post a Comment