Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Monday, June 24, 2013

Hello!

Now that I have started my blog, Paladino Picks, I have become quite the blog hopper!  Many of the blogs that I follow are family blogs, scrapbooking their lives of the blogger.  I thought that seemed like a great idea because I am so awful at keeping a baby book!  I made it to three months! But by blogging about our life, I can look back on what was happening and so can Joey, and hopefully my other kids as well!! So even if no one else reads this blog, it won't matter because it's something I can always look back on and probably laugh about what a dork I was!  So I hope you will join my blessed little family as I blog about our journey through our simple, wonderful life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment