Welcome to my family blog! I am just a mom doing the best I can and enjoying every minute! Come along as I journey through my wonderful, simple, crazy life:)

Monday, June 24, 2013

Beach bums


I always feel so fortunate to live where I do! The Maine winters are long, but I think it truly makes me appreciate the summer that much more.  How lucky are we that we live so close to numerous great beaches!?  The past several days I have gone to three different beaches and had a blast all three times.  I am also feeling quite lucky that Joey loves the beach:)  He enjoys playing in the sand, and LOVES the water, THANK GOODNESS!! We didn't get to make it to the beach much last summer so we are certainly making up for it this summer.  This past Sunday, Joe's napping schedule was a bit off so he slept right in the middle of the day, when he woke up we decided to head to Willard--convenient and free parking! Can't beat it.



Joey and I needed a little snack when we got there, so we shoveled down some goldfish!

Loves rocks!

How adorbs is this little hat??

Daddy is trying to persuade him back up to our spot on the sand(unsuccessful)


Seriously?? What a ham! Love this kid:)

Playing with his dino pail! (gosh I hope he doesn't adopt that nickname!)

Beach feet!

Just enjoying the scenic view:)

So blessed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment